Around the League '23-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I don't know why everyone is upset, we can get used to bias officiating in case we make it to round 2 and have to play the avs.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Swedes being easy as usual. We need more heart and soul than the Nordic pacifists can offer ;)
Pfft, a Finn is seriously trying to lecture a Swede about heart and soul in sports??

Didn't your biggest team move to the Putin league? Meanwhile all Swedish sports clubs are fan owned and not propped up by some plastic fan billionare that will move the club on a whim.

Be careful or we'll drop the whole pacifism act and conquer your asses again. :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Johno

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
What’s with the hate from the Vegas game?
Did y’all think they actually tried throwing it?

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
imagine being scared of Vegas or wanting certain match-ups lol.

f***ing light work
You get an opportunity to sit down the defending champs who beat us last year right out of the gate. If I’m a Dallas Star, especially one that was here last season, I am salivating.

Reactions: Zapp

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I don't think anyone is scared of Vegas. Easier match-ups = higher chance of winning the cup. It's really not that hard to understand, unless you want the Stars to have a lower chance of winning the cup.

lol

fnleague.gif

Reactions: Satan

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I don't think anyone is scared of Vegas. Easier match-ups = higher chance of winning the cup. It's really not that hard to understand, unless you want the Stars to have a lower chance of winning the cup.
They can beat anyone, anytime, and they’ve proven that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad