GDT: Around The League: 2024 Playoffs Edition Round 2- “Oh, You Didn’t Know? You’re Ass Better Call SOMEBODY!!!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Even Bissonnette made a joke about the ref betting on the game

The f***er joked about Berube being the leafs coach a couple days ago and then look what happened today. I bet your ass saying the refs bet on the game isn't wrong either. I know the refs are f***ed after Tim Peel got caught on hot mic. There was a time when Dan Bylsma and the pens were up 5-1 on an opponent. There was an infraction that wasn't called, and Bylsma complained to the ref about it. Response from the ref? "You're up 5-1, shut the f*** up."

Bullshit league.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Why didn’t the Stars go on the PK after the failed challenge?

What determines that it’s a “league” review versus a team requested review. I don’t think even the league knows the difference, more shit just made up on the spot. If that that was the Oilers we don’t get a freebie League challenge.

The f***er joked about Berube being the leafs coach a couple days ago and then look what happened today. I bet your ass saying the refs bet on the game isn't wrong either. I know the refs are f***ed after Tim Peel got caught on hot mic. There was a time when Dan Bylsma and the pens were up 5-1 on an opponent. There was an infraction that wasn't called, and Bylsma complained to the ref about it. Response from the ref? "You're up 5-1, shut the f*** up."

Bullshit league.
“Best refs in the world” is a lie.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG

What determines that it’s a “league” review versus a team requested review. I don’t think even the league knows the difference, more shit just made up on the spot. If that that was the Oilers we don’t get a freebie League challenge.

I think it was an automatic review and not a challenge so no PK. Ref put on an act by looking at an ipad that had cartoons on it. He's going to be rich tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey

C'mon man. The teams don't initiate challenges in OT, the league does.

I get the NHL is horrible, but the rule in that is pretty clear.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
For maximum chaos, Avs win on a similar "goalie interference" goal, that does not get called back

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
That’s the case for all OT goalie interference challenges? If so, okay then.

38.3 League Initiated Challenge – In the final minute of play in the 3rdPeriod and at any point in Overtime (Regular Season and Playoffs),the NHL Situation Room will initiate the review of any scenario thatwould otherwise be subject to a Coach’s Challenge.

Reactions: bellagiobob

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
38.3 League Initiated Challenge – In the final minute of play in the 3rdPeriod and at any point in Overtime (Regular Season and Playoffs),the NHL Situation Room will initiate the review of any scenario thatwould otherwise be subject to a Coach’s Challenge.
Ahh that’s the rule. Thanks.

Reactions: bellagiobob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad