GDT: Around The League: 2024 Playoffs Edition Round 2- “Oh, You Didn’t Know? You’re Ass Better Call SOMEBODY!!!!!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
So Florida can just haul down guys and hook with impunity , ridiculous

Florida are borderline dirty not a fan how they play

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Kings fans in shambles, still. I guess he got upset I stopped posting in last games main gdt and started posting in the Oilers gdt instead?
Ive had no contact with this dude at all before he sent this so im kinda confused.

1715383887169.png

Last edited:

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Yeah idk if I care to report..Its just weird, his team isnt even involved anymore, and I havent had any contact with him previously, in any gdt or anywhere else lol.

I had some weird stalker from the mains as well, early in the season when the Oilers had the bad start. Kept getting tagged in that shitshow thread mocking the bad start.

Don’t post much on the mains so must have been someone creeping that didn’t like something I said about their team. It was really weird and obsessive. Some strange ones on HF, that’s for sure

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Just tuning into this Bs game. Did something happen to Marchand that’s pissing Bs fans off. Or are they just mad cause they losing?

Yeah I dont even know what I did! I never say anything too egregious, I dont think.

Maybe an innocent Quintin Bustfield statement. Atleast that’s what I’d say.

Reactions: Gnome17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad