Around the League - 2023/24

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

With just over $23 million in salary cap space for next season, Adams is expected to make some significant additions to his team this summer, with upgrading his forward corps at the top of his to-do list.

I know what you're thinking @henchman21 but no, we're not trading them Lehkonen.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom

With just over $23 million in salary cap space for next season, Adams is expected to make some significant additions to his team this summer, with upgrading his forward corps at the top of his to-do list.

I know what you're thinking @henchman21 but no, we're not trading them Lehkonen.
Too bad it’s very unlikely he would re-sign there because Rantanen as the core shakeup when they flame out in round 1 again could bring back a good package (including that first and Benson)

Reactions: Balthazar

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012

Lehky for Byram... the splitting of personalities would be epic.

• Haha
Reactions: The Abusement Park

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Leafs starting Saturday night is the least surprising thing possible. Watch one of Van or the Oilers start Saturday as well
I’d doubt they will given those times. The slot available would be noon or one. Now Sunday has a prime time slot available for one of them.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
I figured out how to cap this incredible season with the “cherry” on top.

That’s right.
Bring back the Don for playoffs baby.
This is my best idea since the Arizona dispersal draft SLC expansion draft.

Cherry, Biz nasty, Gretzky let’s gooooo

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
That's still only good for 46th in the US. Behind some much bigger cities without an NHL team.

I understand the desire to be in Houston and Atlanta, those are massive metro areas. SLC though?
Maybe Houston and Atlanta will pay even bigger bucks next time around. Where SLC may not be willing to pay even more.

At some point Quebec City will fork over 2.5 billion. And they'll get 3 guaranteed first rounders in the top 3 and in the expansion draft they'll get up to two players from each team.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Maybe Houston and Atlanta will pay even bigger bucks next time around. Where SLC may not be willing to pay even more.

At some point Quebec City will fork over 2.5 billion. And they'll get 3 guaranteed first rounders in the top 3 and in the expansion draft they'll get up to two players from each team.
I don’t know if QC has 2.5b in the whole city…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad