Oilers finish:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Vegas hasn't been much better. They've barely been .500 since like Christmas if I recall. lol. The big this is if Vegas can get everyone on the same page in time.

The thing about Vegas is that their regular season performance isn't reflective of their playoff roster. They are about to get a lot better.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
200w.gif

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Well, yeah, kinda. Maybe not scared per say, but they are the defending champs and are about to get back their second best forward and best defender. So yeah, that matters a LOT.

If Vegas is the team to beat again these playoffs, best to face them in the first round.

The Oilers should be motivated if they do end up facing them

Reactions: BlackDogg

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
If Vegas is the team to beat again these playoffs, best to face them in the first round.

The Oilers should be motivated if they do end up facing them

Actually what would be better is not playing them at all. Or playing them in the third round after the central beats the crap out of them for 2 rounds.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
How I talk doesn't matter a lick, just like what you think doesn't matter. If you want to go ahead and think that LA is somehow the same as Vegas, then I guess that is an opinion you are allowed to have, lol. It is laughably incorrect, but hey, you do you.
and which game is Stone coming back? Pietrangelo? it's all speculation right now
I hope the Oilers aren't as scared as you facing the big bad Knights

tie game........

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Actually what would be better is not playing them at all. Or playing them in the third round after the central beats the crap out of them for 2 rounds.

You could argue they would be fully up to speed by then and have everyone back

Either way, looks like you're going to get your way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad