GDT: Around the League 2023-24 Volume 4: Stretch Drive Edition

Oilers finish:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Matthews will be playing tonight. The Leafs have really focused on trying to get him to 70. Can't say I am surprised. I bet he gets at least 10 shots on net tonight if he does not score first.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Matthews will be playing tonight. The Leafs have really focused on trying to get him to 70. Can't say I am surprised. I bet he gets at least 10 shots on net tonight if he does not score first.
Imagine if he got hurt tonight and didn’t get to 70.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
It's a mean nothing game for both teams so I expect zero defence from either team as Matthews guns for 70 goals and Kucherov guns for 100 assists and a commanding point lead.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
It's a mean nothing game for both teams so I expect zero defence from either team as Matthews guns for 70 goals and Kucherov guns for 100 assists and a commanding point lead.
Both teams on 3 game losing streaks as well, I know I sure as hell wouldn't want to be going into the playoffs with a 4 game losing streak.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
4 games on tonight. None of them mean a thing.

Tomorrows games only sort out whether Vegas (Probable) are our 3rd place opponent or not.

Season could end now and it wouldn't matter much. Gatre reciepts I guess.

LOL that Detroit got two garbage W's against montreal, needing extra time and late tying goals in both, and still miss playoffs like they fully deserve to. Pittsburgh similar fate of rallying too late, and, well, having guys like Karlson that have no interest whatsover in postseason.

Everybody wants 69....

ps I guess I can wonder why the media is acting as if 70goals is a record breaking feat or something.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
4 games on tonight. None of them mean a thing.

Tomorrows games only sort out whether Vegas (Probable) are our 3rd place opponent or not.

Season could end now and it wouldn't matter much. Gatre reciepts I guess.

LOL that Detroit got two garbage W's against montreal, needing extra time and late tying goals in both, and still miss playoffs like they fully deserve to. Pittsburgh similar fate of rallying too late, and, well, having guys like Karlson that have no interest whatsover in postseason.

Everybody wants 69....

ps I guess I can wonder why the media is acting as if 70goals is a record breaking feat or something.

"Matthews is the greatest goal scorer of all times" Kanye West

• Haha
Reactions: Drivesaitl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad