GDT: Around the League 2023-24 Volume 4: Stretch Drive Edition

Oilers finish:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
It would be hilarious if the NHL came down on Philly for "competitive integrity" when they let Vegas roll into the playoffs with 100m roster.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Toronto smart losing this game. Chances they beat Florida are slim. They have a better shot against Boston imo. But I don’t think that high of Boston.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
2/16 teams have a negative goal differential and they’re not even close to being near even. Washington with -37 and NYI with -18. The next closest teams are Nashville and TBay at +21.

Now watch one of Washington or the Islanders pull off a 1st round upset.

• Haha
Reactions: Porkleaker

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Philly had to pull the goalie to have a shot. Not sure why anyone think it’s “gifting.”

Though it is funny it screwed the penguins. Imagine doing that to the flames.
For Philly, screwing over the Penguins makes that bet win-win. If it worked, they have a chance to make the playoffs. If it doesn't, you screw over the Pens.

• Haha
Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I'm sure they knew before he pulled the goalie that they were eliminated. The Wings goal happened at least a few minutes before to my recollection. Maybe I'm wrong though, it all happened so fast.
Said it on the mains but I would not be surprised at all if Torts told everybody to ignore the OoT and just go out and win. I'd bet all he knew was that the Flyers needed regulation wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad