GDT: Around the League 2023-24 Volume 3: Post All-Star Break Edition

Did you watch the skills competition and All-Star Game?

• I watched both

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • I watched the skills competition only

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I watched just the game

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Oh, so that’s why there haven’t been any league games the last several days

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
We both know that Gary will never let them leave the Phoenix area. He will bring in the next newest greatest owner that will promise the moon, and will once again just buy him time.
Somebody told me last week they are moving to Salt Lake, I wrote it on the mains

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I don't understand why Canuck's fans are so incapable of admitting they've had heater like puck luck. Lol.

They take it as like a literal personal offense. It's so bizarre. Like we recognized fully that a guy like Kostin was on a major heater... Why is it so hard for nucks fans to admit it's unlikely they keep getting 20% shooting from Suter and Lafferty? 😂

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
pathetic Flames fans over at the mains now actively cheering for the Canucks in order for the Oilers to lose

embarrassing fans for an embarrassing franchise
Thread was predictably closed. Can't be much of a fan if you are willing to cheer for one of your bitter rivals. But I guess if you are new to hockey, have no reference point as far as what your team history and rivalries are, and you cheer for a team that is an embarrassment of a franchise, in a rink that is the biggest toxic dump in the league, where players are taking numbers to see who gets to leave next, when your highest paid players are on retirement contracts and are terrible players, and your team is just starting to ponder a rebuild that you know will take at least 6 years to bear any kind of fruit, I guess one be a little bitter and reach out to another loser franchise that hasn't won anything in it's existence. Losers attract other losers. Seems like a good fit.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
I don't really care about this game but anytime you want Dallas to win, you know they will shit the bed. Any time I look and say hey can you win, they will lose

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Wedgwood, the guy who went Hasek against us, sporting a 813 tonight, although all PP goals. Goalies are funny.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Looks like Option 2 is off the table.

Option 3 - team will be moving.

Don’t forget option #4…the league takes it over again. I can hear Gary now: “The time has come to show this is a viable hockey market and with the amazing fans of the Coyotes, we are prepared to show them it’s time. The NHL will be holding a dispersal draft of sorts. Arizona will be allowed to drop 20 players off their current roster and randomly select 20 current NHL players off the remaining 31 teams. Of the 20 players removed from Arizona, only the teams who lost a player or players can select replacement players for who they lost. Oh and the 31 teams cannot protect anyone.”

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Don’t forget option #4…the league takes it over again. I can hear Gary now: “The time has come to show this is a viable hockey market and with the amazing fans of the Coyotes, we are prepared to show them it’s time. The NHL will be holding a dispersal draft of sorts. Arizona will be allowed to drop 20 players off their current roster and randomly select 20 current NHL players off the remaining 31 teams. Of the 20 players removed from Arizona, only the teams who lost a player or players can select replacement players for who they lost. Oh and the 31 teams cannot protect anyone.”
Now do option#5

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I don't really care about this game but anytime you want Dallas to win, you know they will shit the bed. Any time I look and say hey can you win, they will lose
The mere act of me watching Dallas is they lose. Its my fault, blame me. This trick could come in handy when we play them though. I'll be sure to watch.

jebus Bertuzzi is a f***tard. The guy doesn't even bother to try to play hockey. Nothing but trying to get shit going every single shift, just dirt, gloves in faces, high sticks, shoving people into boards. He even high sticked the ref.

If this guy was an Oilers he'd be suspended till 2028. But its OK because he's completely f***ing useless. Whatever they're paying him is too much. Awful player.

Bertuzzi, once a reasonable player hasn't scored a goal yet this year. 17 games in a row if anybody is counting and the guy is supposed to be able to produce. Detroit really dodged a bullet letting this tool go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordy Elbows

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Second period hawks have two shots on net lollll

The mere act of me watching Dallas is they lose. Its my fault, blame me. This trick could come in handy when we play them though. I'll be sure to watch.

jebus Bertuzzi is a f***tard. The guy doesn't even bother to try to play hockey. Nothing but trying to get shit going every single shift, just dirt, gloves in faces, high sticks, shoving people into boards. He even high sticked the ref.

If this guy was an Oilers he'd be suspended till 2028. But its OK because he's completely f***ing useless. Whatever they're paying him is too much. Awful player.

Bertuzzi, once a reasonable player hasn't scored a goal yet this year. 17 games in a row if anybody is counting and the guy is supposed to be able to produce. Detroit really dodged a bullet letting this tool go.
Matthew's marner Nylander account for 50.8% of leafs goals lol. They are sooo too heavy and have such bad D

Tre going to sewer them

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Second period hawks have two shots on net lollll

Matthew's marner Nylander account for 50.8% of leafs goals lol. They are sooo too heavy and have such bad D

Tre going to sewer them
They still do. That's insane

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

I chuckle whenever I think about how smitten Leaf Nation was with Bertuzzi, Domi, Reaves and Treliving in the off season. Idiots (fans and GM) legitimately thought that trio of players were going to be difference makers and make the Leafs hard to play against.

Treliving was always grossly overrated in Calgary, but never did anything really blatantly obviously stupid until the very end in Calgary when he already had a foot out the door. He’s tripping all over himself in TO immediately. Married to Keefe with and early extension. Caved to Nylander, basically entrenching an even more bloated deal for Marner as a result. Signed the idiot trio above, and also used $4M of space on Klingberg, possibly the worst defensive d man in the NHL for a team that already stunk at defense. He’s rapidly screwing himself and is lining the Leafs up to basically be a team of the core 3/4 plus a bunch of random. A la 2018 Oilers.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I chuckle whenever I think about how smitten Leaf Nation was with Bertuzzi, Domi, Reaves and Treliving in the off season. Idiots (fans and GM) legitimately thought that trio of players were going to be difference makers and make the Leafs hard to play against.

Treliving was always grossly overrated in Calgary, but never did anything really blatantly obviously stupid until the very end in Calgary when he already had a foot out the door. He’s tripping all over himself in TO immediately. Married to Keefe with and early extension. Caved to Nylander, basically entrenching an even more bloated deal for Marner as a result. Signed the idiot trio above, and also used $4M of space on Klingberg, possibly the worst defensive d man in the NHL for a team that already stunk at defense. He’s rapidly screwing himself and is lining the Leafs up to basically be a team of the core 3/4 plus a bunch of random. A la 2018 Oilers.
It sure is entertaining. If they did drug testing on Bertuzzi before or after games he would be pulled over, I'm just saying for a friend. Theres no way this guy isn't high. Either that or theres something wrong with him. His behavior on the ice so odd I don't know even team mates want to be around it. What he played tonight half the time can't even be described as hockey. he was skating from one Star to the other trying to start something. Multiple times interfering with players leaving the ice. At end of 2nd period he's physical with an official that just sends him off the ice and looks the other way. no call, of course, no call.

This guy doesn't behave normally on ice. Medicated or something. Been so Obvious since his last times in Detroit. Of course league won't even touch it.

Bertuzzi looks like another tragic hockey story unfolding. His talent just disappearing. Replaced by some kind of random stuff on the ice. kind of reminding me of Spinner Spencer, or Bertuzzi's dad. His hockey career is unravelling.

Something ain't right

1707370531817.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad