GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Brandon Carlo for the Bruins owes his whole team dinner. What a brutal giveaway leading to the Leafs only goal with 10mins left. Thank your stars that wasn't the series winner. Horrible play there, and with time. Soon as he went to his backhand I'm thinking WTF is he doing. Just pass it to the other D. Just get it out, or take puck to corner, anything but getting picked clean there. That can't happen.

Reactions: fresh meat

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Drai is probably calling his friend right about now. Two fantastic player probably talking right now. What a goal. Pasta is the one Bruin I can love. Wouldn't mind Swayman either.

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
PastaBaby!!!! Forget what I said about the Bruins choking.

Perfect setplay and executed, again, perfectly. No way Samsonov could get to that. was disguised play, Lindholm waited right to Center to dump, and Pasta had already been flying in. Only thing he had to worry about was offside. Perfect timing.

Ridiculous from Hrudey to lay that on Samsonov.
He wouldn't be Hrudey if he didn't Hrudey that take.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
1000000274.png

And the leafs completed the cycle.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Leafs fans collective reaction to OT goal. Drop signs, placards, pom poms whatever whereever you stand. rip jerseys off, throw anywhere,and get the hell out of there and you're not a fan for the rest of the year.

This was a quick scattering of fans even in comparison to Calgary Flames failures.

All of Canada saved from having to hear all about the leafs for the next couple weeks.

Really f***ing tired of Chris Cuthbert "That was another great defensive play" Hauling Pasta down for the third time on a straight up hook. 8 mins left a Bruin was hooked coming out of the corner going right out to front of net. Such good checking....

Bruins were better team in third and OT. Leafs folded. Beauty.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Arty Spooners Bsmnt

Apr 22, 2023
Brandon Carlo for the Bruins owes his whole team dinner. What a brutal giveaway leading to the Leafs only goal with 10mins left. Thank your stars that wasn't the series winner. Horrible play there, and with time. Soon as he went to his backhand I'm thinking WTF is he doing. Just pass it to the other D. Just get it out, or take puck to corner, anything but getting picked clean there. That can't happen.
I thought he had to have been tripped on that play but no he just tripped over the icing line.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It looks like Mitch Marner had just come off the bench and was right beside Pasternak and Marner just coasted back instead of picking up his man.
Honestly, I hardly noticed Marner because I was so hyper focused on Reilly half assing it back to the puck. Like dude it's Game 7 OT, you can't leave anything to chance so you have to do everything possible to go get that puck. Just a shccking lack of awareness in that moment but also par for the course for that core.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Why f***? Pasta is a National hero today. He is to me. haha

Beat the leafs, you're my friend. Do it in game 7 in OT and I love you like a brother!
He’s trying to steal Drai away with his meddling. I don’t like it. He’s on Matthews level of hate for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad