GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
This looks like a very winnable series for the Leafs now with the way Woll is playing

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I'll say what I said at the end of Game 5, really impressed with the Leafs....but this just gives the Leafs fans even more hope before their team inevitably breaks their hearts again in Game 7 so that could be fun.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG

Don’t care who wins. Bruins win, the Leafs off season circus commences. Leafs win, status quo for next year, everybody’s job safe. They get blown out by FLA. Win win.

Boston fans must be losing their shit tonight. Aside from the goalie, the team looked minor league. Pasta missing in action. Terrible...

Boston cream pies
Cuthbert

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
He's crying cause i made comments that it was dumb for skinner to come out of his net up 1 in last game with two defenseman back which led to a tap in and he is gonna hold on to that resentment till he dies pulling out false equivilencies to try and make himself look better in the meantime I guess.
That wasn't dumb though. Bad takes stick in the mind.

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I’m so glad the oilers finished it in 5

There was some Gord Miller tweet about teams coming back from 3-1, most of the time it's a lower seed IIRC (winning game 5 away, bolstered for game 6 at home and the higher seed already doubting and completing the choke at home in 7).

Hopefully that follows with another series that was 3-1 and is now 3-2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad