GDT: Around the League 2023-24: The Marathon Becomes A Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
That penalty shot goal of Kuznetsov’s is a absolute mockery of hockey. Just gross.
And f*** the Canes while I’m at it.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Even NYC, guy knocked out a Panthers fan who was just walking by him and another one that was not on camera. Police caught him though. Cameras everywhere there .
I remember seeing that but I’ve been to that stadium a couple of times and I find the fans to be a lot like Edmonton fans, pretty decent overall. I think that one example was just an over served dude.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Such a weird league.

Boston can’t get a shot.

Canes pounding the Islanders.

I remember when the first round was exciting. Maybe I am just getting old. The games haven’t felt as competitive.

Dallas/Vegas is only series that is tied.
Might have something to do with 87 expansion teams and having to spread out all the talent, less teams would = much better games. But Gary's gonna Gary.

Man I love watching Nylander. Guy is full of talent.
Except he's prone to stress induced migraines and might miss the most important games.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I remember seeing that but I’ve been to that stadium a couple of times and I find the fans to be a lot like Edmonton fans, pretty decent overall. I think that one example was just an over served dude.
Ok. Always one to give a wrong impression. I've been to NYC but not the Gardens. Wonder why Philly has the shittiest ones though. Through all their teams. Did that start with the Broadstreet Bully days?

Reactions: brentashton

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
My favorite song " I be your mirror'. FO here
In case anyone was wondering that song was written by Lou Reed and sung by Nico, from this massively overrated / boring album:

IMG_4858.jpeg

So irritating. Do not download from Napster…

Reactions: Porkleaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad