NHL Around the League: 2021 XIII - The Chase For Lord Stanley's Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

323 Krejci 7

Dec 29, 2010
I don’t like Tampa at all but it’s always nice to see the good teams make it to the finals. Just don’t feel like the Islanders are a good team, they were very fortunate to get by the bruins with all the incredible bounces , puck luck, bad calls they had on top of the bruins missing almost their entire defensive core. A healthy bruins team vs Tampa would have been a much better series . Now I’m just hoping to see Vegas come back because that would be an entertaining final. Montreal plays a pretty boring brand of hockey

Reactions: Caper Bruins fan

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I don't even know how to put Brayden Point's playoff performance over the last two years into words.

Him and Jake Guentzel, they're both high-end players to begin with but the game turns to slow-motion for them once the playoffs hit. Guentzel was almost at 20 goals and 20 assists in his first 30 playoff games I think.

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
Why even bother cross checking Kucherov? Point should be on their hit list every shift. If the refs aren't going to call anything...

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Also have stated numerous times since I live in Vegas the Knight fans are annoying. Havent earned anything. Cocky even tho most dont know much about the game. Logo and uniforms look like something u create in a video game.

Also they have Patches
maxi pad.
one of my most hated habs of all time.

Reactions: sarge88

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
And that’s the officiating we get in a potential elimination game?

Go NHL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad