Tonight's games:

Ottawa @ Arizona (City, SN360)
Boston @ Toronto (CBC, SN1)
Colorado @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Philadelphia
Vegas @ Pittsburgh
NY Islanders @ Columbus
Florida @ Nashville
Calgary @ Los Angeles (CBC, City, SN360, SN1)
Buffalo @ San Jose

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Hoping LA takes it to Calgary, going to watch it at the bar with a bunch of lames fans
Hide a pair of brass knuckles in your pants (just in case).

WojMS2U.gif

Reactions: yukoner88

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Leafs fans are simple minded so they like people that make loud noises. Burke, Cherry, Dangle.

The guy has never even played hockey before and can barely skate when you see those stupid SN commercials.

He’s just an annoying guy going with full ADHD mouth breather rants as his shtick. It’s not even coherent.

Burke and Cherry aren’t in the same conversation as Steve Dangle. Those are actual hockey guys not some idiot who YouTubed low IQ post game videos after every Leafs game.

Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
The guy has never even played hockey before and can barely skate when you see those stupid SN commercials.
I saw the commercial he did with Marc Savard. Appalling. I hope that was an act.

It seems like most of these know-it-all tweeters and vloggers are people who never played the sport.

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I saw the commercial he did with Marc Savard. Appalling. I hope that was an act.

It seems like most of these know-it-all tweeters and vloggers are people who never played the sport.

Absolutely a joke that Sportsnet would tout him as an “expert” or even pay him to discuss hockey.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Refs putting on a game management clinic in the VGK/PIT game. Doing everything in their power to get Sid and the Penguins back in the game

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Hahaha Pastrnak scores

The most dangerous lead in hockey is any lead by the Leafs against the Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad