GDT: Around the League 2019-20 v16

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I want the Evolving Wild brothers to get hired by some cash strapped NHL team looking to Moneyball their way into a championship only to build the team of their advanced stats dreams that makes the DoD Oilers look like a powerhouse.

I'm convinced their analytics model was tailored specifically to make Nino Niederreiter appear to be the best player the world has ever seen. With that in mind, I think all of their conclusions recently actually make a heck of a lot of sense. Totally out to lunch still of course, but at least you get what's happening in their personal little twins bubble.

They are wild fans, and as wild fans watching boring hockey all these years, it does require you to go to strange places to try to convince yourself that you have amazing players on your team. I guess it's not all their fault.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I'm convinced their analytics model was tailored specifically to make Nino Niederreiter appear to be the best player the world has ever seen. With that in mind, I think all of their conclusions recently actually make a heck of a lot of sense. Totally out to lunch still of course, but at least you get what's happening in their personal little twins bubble.

They are wild fans, and as wild fans watching boring hockey all these years, it does require you to go to strange places to try to convince yourself that you have amazing players on your team. I guess it's not all their fault.

But it is though. :nod:

Reactions: TB12 and oobga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad