OT: Around The League: 2018-2019 - Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Coyotes down 6-1 after 2 to the Hawks....another playoff push/surge from Chicago coming I assume

Wild down 3-0 to San Jose late in the 3rd.

Hurricanes lead the Avs 1-0 late in the 2nd

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
chicago has like a 1% chance to make the playoffs- its not going to happen boss.

chicago/edmonton/vancouver are way all too far behind the pack to make the playoffs right now

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
hcanes owner developing a culture of having fun

stars owner developing a culture of getting his court jester to call out the two faces of this franchise because they were on a scoring drought

wah wah wah

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
hcanes owner developing a culture of having fun

stars owner developing a culture of getting his court jester to call out the two faces of this franchise because they were on a scoring drought

wah wah wah

This 100%. I'd much rather the Stars go viral for harmless post game celebrations than their CEO calling their top players out for being f***ing horseshit

It's obviously meant to entertain the younger fans too for the most part but it's good to see the players interact the way they do and have fun with it. People forget they play a game for a living. It's all about fun and entertainment

Reactions: stjokke

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Gaglardi and co. are a bunch of ****** meatheads no doubt. Doesn't change the fact Dundon and co. are a bunch a jerks. Cherry has never been more right about something. I was always neutral on the Canes, but now sorta despise them, except when they where those gorgeous Whalers jerseys. Then and only then are they semi-likeable.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Personally, I think the Canes post-game celebration is childish, but the PNC is as full as it's ever been, and it's louder than I ever remember it being. So something must be working. Just let them have their silly thing, no one is forcing anyone to watch it.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Also, without setting foot on the ice, the Stars gained the most percentage in the NHL yesterday towards making the playoffs. This is according to Sportsclubstats.com, which does have its flaws.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Gaglardi and co. are a bunch of ****** meatheads no doubt. Doesn't change the fact Dundon and co. are a bunch a jerks. Cherry has never been more right about something. I was always neutral on the Canes, but now sorta despise them, except when they where those gorgeous Whalers jerseys. Then and only then are they semi-likeable.

Yeah I find the post-game stuff super cringey but at the same time if they wanna do it, that's fine with me. If the fans and players have fun with then that is all that matters.

Some people find the Las Vegas pre-game stuff extremely lame, especially in the playoffs last season. I get a kick out of it. :laugh:

Reactions: Kalamazoo Wings

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I just want to avoid the Jets in the 1st round. The Jets will feed the Stars their lunch and I would have to hear it from everyone here. :laugh:

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
A regulation win on Thursday would put Dallas out of Minnesota's reach IMO. 3 points with a game in hand with their remaining schedule is good enough down the stretch, even if Dallas loses to Buffalo. If they lose to New York, they're done done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad