Around the League 2015/16 - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Drai and Hall have formed a pretty dynamic duo. Wait until McDavid is back to form a duo with like Korpikoski or some ****ing **** because McDavid is a boss.

Canucks are ****ed.

Gaudreau/Monahan/Bennett
McDavid/Hall/Draisaitl
Domi/Duclair/Strome
McCann/Horvat/Virtanen(????????) :laugh:

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
McDavid-Yak is gonna get going again.

Oilers are 2 pts back of the Nucks. 5 game winning streak.

LCt24rm.png

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
The Kane point streak is in our hands now if I'm not mistaken.

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
Only plus with the Oilers doing well is that they don't get another top 10 pick again... I'd rather see Carolina, Columbus, Arizona or Buffalo get that first pick.

**** Toronto, Colorado or Calgary getting Matthews...

pedis

brochefs
Mar 14, 2014
mars
Only plus with the Oilers doing well is that they don't get another top 10 pick again... I'd rather see Carolina, Columbus, Arizona or Buffalo get that first pick.

**** Toronto, Colorado or Calgary getting Matthews...

Calgary and Toronto have not had first overall pick in the past 10 YEARS( I know since 1985 for the leafs) but have drafted much better than the canucks recently. I would not usually accuse someone of being jelly but... Both those teams could get the 1OA and it would not be the end of the world, so gimmie a break

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Calgary and Toronto have not had first overall pick in the past 10 YEARS( I know since 1985 for the leafs) but have drafted much better than the canucks recently. I would not usually accuse someone of being jelly but... Both those teams could get the 1OA and it would not be the end of the world, so gimmie a break

Yeah but no one wants to see them get 1st overall, regardless if they haven't had one for 100 years or 3 years.

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
Just saw Draisatl's play on the game winning goal. What a talent. His pass to Hall on the OT gwg the other day was also great. So jealous. McDavid and him down the middle is going to be outright dominant for years to come. I hope we don't end up with the worst forward in the top 10 of that draft. That would really suck.

Props to Eddie.

Also Kane is closing in on beating Crosby's record point streak. By record I mean the best in this modern era.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Mike Johnston canned. Mike Sullivan new coach of Pittsburgh. Ahh, remember the days of Sully and Gully as Torts would say?

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
Just saw Draisatl's play on the game winning goal. What a talent. His pass to Hall on the OT gwg the other day was also great. So jealous. McDavid and him down the middle is going to be outright dominant for years to come. I hope we don't end up with the worst forward in the top 10 of that draft. That would really suck.

maybe now that the oilers have legitimately good players that actually contribute to winning they can stop pretending like eberle and rnh are elite young talents and ship them off

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
Drai and Hall have formed a pretty dynamic duo. Wait until McDavid is back to form a duo with like Korpikoski or some ****ing **** because McDavid is a boss.

Canucks are ****ed.

Gaudreau/Monahan/Bennett
McDavid/Hall/Draisaitl
Domi/Duclair/Strome
McCann/Horvat/Virtanen(????????) :laugh:

This draft we are going to need to improve that.

also I think Hunter shinkaruk has a chance to be a Patrick Kane lite type of sniper, great hands and scoring instincts on him.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
The optimism in the Penguins forum is so precious.

Rutherford is a classic dumbass for handing his coach a garbage defense and then firing him when the garbage defense can't get the puck to the forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad