Around The League 2013/14 Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
I suppose I have to root for the Flyers tonight. Blleeehhhhhh.

Edit: How are the ducks 9-3? God they suck. Special teams are awful, defense and goaltending are meh, Perry and Getzlaf are crying. Just goes to show you, you can't judge much by a small sample size of games.

Last edited:

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
As much as it hurts to say, the Ducks are playing really well. They have a better 5 on 5 close ff% than us, and are 6th in the league in that regard. Much better team that last year

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
As much as it hurts to say, the Ducks are playing really well. They have a better 5 on 5 close ff% than us, and are 6th in the league in that regard. Much better team that last year

Well they look awful against one of the worst one dimensional teams in the league, the Flyers. Color me unimpressed

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
I suppose I have to root for the Flyers tonight. Blleeehhhhhh.

Edit: How are the ducks 9-3? God they suck. Special teams are awful, defense and goaltending are meh, Perry and Getzlaf are crying. Just goes to show you, you can't judge much by a small sample size of games.

You guys have 4 shootout wins. 8 wins total, remember last year when you guys were complaining about our shootout wins :laugh:

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
i take it you haven't checked the score recently

Lol, I underestimated the Flyers suckatude again. I haven't seen the Flyers dominate a period like that for awhile. But the Ducks just had a bad period. Should've known Flyers couldn't keep that up.

And what's with the Ducks fans coming in. Do you guys wait until someone says something bad about your team and then pounce? :laugh:

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Is that the same Duck fan that came here before to brag about the Ducks? Can we just ban every duck fan that posts here to brag about their team from the Kings board?

Or alternatively, and a better option, just ban all Ducks fans from the site. Maybe that way they could sell some tickets to their home games

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Is that the same Duck fan that came here before to brag about the Ducks? Can we just ban every duck fan that posts here to brag about their team from the Kings board?

Or alternatively, and a better option, just ban all Ducks fans from the site. Maybe that way they could sell some tickets to their home games

OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Right...and at that time did we not try to explain that nobody on this board is satisfied with the Kings play right now or that they have been playing great...

numberthirtyfive*

Lol, I underestimated the Flyers suckatude again. I haven't seen the Flyers dominate a period like that for awhile. But the Ducks just had a bad period. Should've known Flyers couldn't keep that up.

And what's with the Ducks fans coming in. Do you guys wait until someone says something bad about your team and then pounce? :laugh:

tumblr_mgu07eYufq1s11cz1o1_500.gif

Ewan McGregor*

that snipe by Kessel on his 2nd goal. just wow

before season started Ottawa was supposed to be the best CDN team. But their goalies haven't played as well as they did last year

Last edited by a moderator:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I have to admit, it was frustrating seeing both the Ducks and especially the Sharks winning so many games in shootouts last season, so I can see why they are frustrated this season watching the Kings do the same.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Yet another ducks fan that thinks we're comparing the ducks to the Kings, when in fact we're not saying anything about our own play. How insecure are they?

Ewan McGregor*

Varlamov arrested. Brutal. Honestly would prefer something like this not to happen. I don't believe the Avs would keep up the pace the entire season anyway.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Varlamov arrested. Brutal. Honestly would prefer something like this not to happen. I don't believe the Avs would keep up the pace the entire season anyway.

Wow...that's horrible. What a shock for the Avs...

Ryan Parker

Varlamov arrested for 1 class 4 felony count, one misdemeanor for alleged domestic violence that supposedly involved kidnapping #avalanche

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
wtf. Obviously can't comment until all the facts are out. He could be innocent and was just advised by lawyer to hand himself in to get it over with or something. But still pretty crazy

Although, you know what they say, like coach like player.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
You guys have 4 shootout wins. 8 wins total, remember last year when you guys were complaining about our shootout wins :laugh:

This is a typical BB coached team. Pile up points early, fade in the end. Look at last season, you guys ran up a ton of wins the first half, then were just a few games over .500 in the end of the second half. Over 82 games both LA and SJ would've caught you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad