Around The League 2013/14 Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
wtf. Obviously can't comment until all the facts are out. He could be innocent and was just advised by lawyer to hand himself in to get it over with or something. But still pretty crazy

Although, you know what they say, like coach like player.

Apparently it's how Colorado goalies roll...

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
So it's been a month and Reimer is putting up beastly numbers. Really feel bad for Bernier. Everywhere he goes, he's just not the clear number 1 goalie...

Bernier's having a very good year and has played 4 more games than Reimer, which would affect his 'numbers'. He was the reason the Leafs won last night, he totally stole 2 points, he turned away 41 shots, several of which were brilliant.
Good for the Leafs to have 2 goalies playing off each other, and good for Reimer to put up good numberrs, it will net the LEafs a good return when they trade him.
The minute they traded for Bernier, Reimers fate was sealed. JB is the better goalie, and will be their #1 guy going forward.

Last edited:

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
They actually had an interesting interview with Bernier on NHLN where he more or less said he was taking what he learned in LA about winning to Toronto and how he understands what his role is with Reimer and that they need to rely on each other over the course of a full season if they want to go anywhere.

I think with LA, Bernier was supposed to be the #1 and he got beat out. The guy was being groomed. In Toronto, he was the one brought in and now he has to establish himself and take the job from Reimer. So he's in a different position than he was in Los Angeles.

You guys have 4 shootout wins. 8 wins total, remember last year when you guys were complaining about our shootout wins :laugh:

The Kings shootout wins are better. Win the Ducks win the in the shootout out, it is like riding a unicorn farting skittles.

Wow...that's horrible. What a shock for the Avs...

Ryan Parker

Varlamov arrested for 1 class 4 felony count, one misdemeanor for alleged domestic violence that supposedly involved kidnapping #avalanche

Coach told him to do it!

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Voila_Capture395.jpg

Also this was happening in Philly last night. Gill, Hartnell, Mason, and three unidentified flyers. I'm not sure what to say about this.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Voila_Capture395.jpg

Also this was happening in Philly last night. Gill, Hartnell, Mason, and three unidentified flyers. I'm not sure what to say about this.

Me either, since I can't see it. Can anyone else see it?

jimmy1100

Feb 17, 2007
Colorado Springs
You guys don't see 5 people in bunny suits dancing around a table with beer cans on it?

EDIT: Re-reading that, I wish I'd made up something far more ridiculous...

Captain Mittens*

Voila_Capture395.jpg

Was this the picture that you were trying to post?

7196ffac422411e39c2922000a9e48da_8.jpg

You guys don't see 5 people in bunny suits dancing around a table with beer cans on it?

EDIT: Re-reading that, I wish I'd made up something far more ridiculous...
If I did locate the right picture...we might need to rename you jimmydamus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad