Around Hockey and the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Ehrhoff is an odd case. He's probably the closest thing to a (active) hockey star in Germany with Sturm and Hecht out of the league/game. He got that huge contract and put up top pairing defenseman numbers. Really curious how his production and overall performance dropped so fast though.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Speaking of Mike Commodore...there was a thread on the main board a little while back ago "players you forget playing for your team" and, well...never ever remembered Commodore playing in Tampa.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Speaking of Mike Commodore...there was a thread on the main board a little while back ago "players you forget playing for your team" and, well...never ever remembered Commodore playing in Tampa.

That's not possible, who could forget that? :)

u3BMuej.jpg

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

We got him in that trade spree Yzerman went on in like 2012 when he traded for Aulie, Lee, and Commodore all in the course of like 2 days.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
What was the injury caused by? I don't remember any cataclysmic hits, but I haven't been paying as much attention this year.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Looks like we are slightly behind in pts again. We have 1-2 games in hand on the top 3 atlantic teams but knowing our team we will probably piss away those games and make it harder than it should be.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I know it's based on his long history but it's crazy that he got 5 games for a fairly minor hit (from what I remember) when some really dangerous hits just get a couple

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I know it's based on his long history but it's crazy that he got 5 games for a fairly minor hit (from what I remember) when some really dangerous hits just get a couple

I hope that puke got banned from the league already. I hate him with a passion.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I hope that puke got banned from the league already. I hate him with a passion.

99% of players that get suspended just make a bad decision in the moment but don't really mean to hurt anyone. And I can understand hits like that even if they're ugly because that's just the nature of the game. But Rinaldo is that other 1% that's either too dumb to avoid dangerous hits or just doesn't give a **** about player safety. Seems like he's never going to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad