GDT: Arizona @ Montreal THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2015 7:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Game is tied with Price in net, at worst. So, shooting blanks or not they'd be in good position to win.

Condon has had a few bad games in a row. He's a back up playing every day, these things happen. It's on the coach to play the other ****ing goalie.

Blaming MT for not subbing Condon out? Come on, Toker has for a while played like garbage, wtf are you on about? He'll play tomorrow and was going to either way. You ride Condon until Tokarski gives you a reason not to so tomorrow is his chance. He looked pretty lethargic in the Avs game in relief but I'll chalk that up to rust and coming into a 4-1 game.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Why does it seem like whenever Galchenyuk's line is on Gilbert and Pateryn are the defensive pair out with them.

Fight-the-Future-Promo-Image-the-x-files-fight-the-future-7686853-1093-864.jpg

Conspiracy :help:

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
Fox tv is so funny. Shows a clip of Duclair and then a group in the crowd that is african american and said his family is here to see him. are they even related to him? Fox must stop these comments.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Flash should have been on those PPs. Weise has played well, but put a guy with a history of offensive effectiveness and who is also producing this season

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Yeah, he just isn't that aware in the offensive zone at all really. Not aware enough to take his game to the next level anyways. He needs to simplify his game but for whatever reason still hasn't, he over handles the puck most possessions rather than just taking it to the net with a quick shot or pass.

He has a lot of work to do on his game and I haven't seen the progression year over year. It's almost like he's plateau'd already, I'd really like to see a leap forward in any of his abilities to think differently about him but I just don't know.

I agree completely.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Meh!! Condon was bad on 2 goals and Its still the Coyotes. I would understand being the Blues or the Kings.

And a couple shots could have been goal if not from nice saves from Condon.

Coyotes are 19th in the NHL (13th with today) so it's not like they are scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad