Arizona Coyotes Top Prospects

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
We give scouting reports on Max Domi, Brendan Perlini, and Anthony Duclair as the Coyotes top three prospects, as well as declare a sleeper that we like (4th round pick or later).

Since we already did pre draft scouting reports, Dylan Strome and the rest of the 2015 draftees will not be in the article (though their pre-draft scouting reports are linked inside the article, and they will be included for the purposes of organizational rankings and top overall prospect lists later in the summer)

Hope you enjoy.
http://lastwordonsports.com/2015/08/05/tsp-arizona-coyotes-top-prospects/

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
We give scouting reports on Max Domi, Brendan Perlini, and Anthony Duclair as the Coyotes top three prospects, as well as declare a sleeper that we like (4th round pick or later).

Since we already did pre draft scouting reports, Dylan Strome and the rest of the 2015 draftees will not be in the article (though their pre-draft scouting reports are linked inside the article, and they will be included for the purposes of organizational rankings and top overall prospect lists later in the summer)

Hope you enjoy.
http://lastwordonsports.com/2015/08/05/tsp-arizona-coyotes-top-prospects/

You provide terrific content, but your article needs editing. It reads like a rough draft.

zerekstar

Dec 5, 2010
Thunderbay, On (Kakabeka Falls)
Good article. It seems you believe Perlini is a better prospect then Duclair which I thought was interesting. And I appreciate the info on Bunting. I was not that familiar with his game....just knew he was a good prospect.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
*yawn* ... need more recycled content on Max Domi.

Who's the 4th rounder?

Yea, thinking about it, it sure seems that every publication's player evaluation sounds like it's from 3 or 4 templates. Delete Domi, insert Marner, increase height, decrease weight, add sizzle and decrease board work. Voila!

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Good article. It seems you believe Perlini is a better prospect then Duclair which I thought was interesting. And I appreciate the info on Bunting. I was not that familiar with his game....just knew he was a good prospect.

I put Perlini slightly ahead, though he will likely take a little longer to get to the NHL vs Duclair, I think the ceiling is higher. He's also a year younger, which is why it may take longer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad