Arizona Coyotes Lounge XXV

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Actually, I will say this, for all the team's other faults, and I know this wasn't true for everyone, but I got outstanding customer service from the two STH reps I had from 2011 on, especially Karalyn K, whom I was always surprised didn't move on sooner than she did - she seemed overqualified for the position.
Absolutely, the reps (3) I've had over the last 18 years have been excellent.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
When I had season tickets, my rep... existed. I think I talked to him three times total during the two seasons I had season tickets. Never met him in person.

On the other hand, the usher on my aisle was pretty awesome. She eventually learned my name. I also went to a couple other events at the arena (both of them Taylor Swift concerts) and she greeted me as I walked around the concourse.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Regarding browsers, I use Edge with UBlock Origin. Edge is Microsoft, but runs on the same engine Chrome does, except it's not gotten as bloated with excess as Chrome has, so it runs smoother. You can just import everything you use from Chrome directly over as part of the set-up process. It'll prompt you for it.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Another pro team looking for public funds. I know his name is mud around here, but I admire AM for wanting to self-fund.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Just finished listening to the PHNX Ode to the Coyotes pod this morning.

It was a tough listen.

Craig, Leah, Petey, and other connected media like Todd W, Tyson, Matt, Jody and others behind the cameras and in technical roles, thank you for all your great coverage and efforts over the near 3 decades. I hope you all find your way through this.

A fellow hockey fan from Saskatchewan

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Was at the Cine Grill in Peoria tonight for Raiders of the Lost Ark matinee night. Before the movie, there was a guy in the row behind us explaining the Coyotes' relocation to his buddy and how Alex Meruelo is a chump and villain. I wanted to get up and hug him.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
So, between my various travel and injury and minor malady issues - some of which have been documented elsewhere - during the last 3 weeks,,, I played my second beer league game since March 13 tonight. (So, before tonight I'd skated once in 7 weeks.)

Totally exhausted, only 7 skaters, lost 12-6 after being 5-5 after 2 periods....but I lived. No injuries, no effects from all the sh** the last 3 weeks, lived to tell the tale. Best i've felt in 22 days.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
So, between my various travel and injury and minor malady issues - some of which have been documented elsewhere - during the last 3 weeks,,, I played my second beer league game since March 13 tonight. (So, before tonight I'd skated once in 7 weeks.)

Totally exhausted, only 7 skaters, lost 12-6 after being 5-5 after 2 periods....but I lived. No injuries, no effects from all the sh** the last 3 weeks, lived to tell the tale. Best i've felt in 22 days.
I'm out 4-6 weeks with broken ribs and not enjoying it much. Wish I could feel good after playing (generally speaking), but my old back injuries rear their heads after I touch the ice and remain for at least two days. I'd say getting old sucks, but it was like this 30 years ago.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Chump, yes. Villain???

Until he proves to me otherwise, I'm going to consider him a villain because his and his family's way of doing business was the tipping point of getting the franchise relocated and forcing Shane Doan out of the Valley.

It's damned easy to lose trust and damned hard to gain it back. I'm not saying it's impossible, but Meruelo's got a long road ahead if he's going to earn back even a fraction of my trust.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I'm out 4-6 weeks with broken ribs and not enjoying it much. Wish I could feel good after playing (generally speaking), but my old back injuries rear their heads after I touch the ice and remain for at least two days. I'd say getting old sucks, but it was like this 30 years ago.
Riding bulls is a young man’s sport. :)

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Until he proves to me otherwise, I'm going to consider him a villain because his and his family's way of doing business was the tipping point of getting the franchise relocated and forcing Shane Doan out of the Valley.

It's damned easy to lose trust and damned hard to gain it back. I'm not saying it's impossible, but Meruelo's got a long road ahead if he's going to earn back even a fraction of my trust.

That’s a very fair assessment.

The more I look at this the more I believe the Coyotes were the NHL’s Kobayashi Maru.

Nobody was going to win and get this franchise out of the predicament it was embedded in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad