Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
So I saw Derek ‘Bud Light’ Stepan at In n Out

IMG_6829.jpeg

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I was obviously joking. But based on his interview today, he'd probably have been more truthful answering the joke questions.

Amazing what happens when facts come to light that puncture a crafted, and wildly inaccurate, narrative.

What, are you Meruelo's hype man now? Have you gained an appreciation for asshats? :laugh:
I suppose I'm either not enlightened, or merely levelheaded.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I love in n out. But I won't wait 20 minutes for it. So I never get it now. Probably better off. (When they first came to AZ they put one right across from the Chandler rink, and I routinely drove home after a game at 11pm juggling my combo)

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I love in n out. But I won't wait 20 minutes for it. So I never get it now. Probably better off. (When they first came to AZ they put one right across from the Chandler rink, and I routinely drove home after a game at 11pm juggling my combo)

I regularly went there after games at Oceanside. The location at Rural just south of Loop 202 that is.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I've yet to find anyone that agrees with me but I don't get the In N Out Burger hype. It's good, but nothing special about it. Totally ordinary IMO.

This was my impression too. It was fine, but didn’t match the hype. Same as any other fast food. I’m not a big fast food guy to begin with but I will say though it was half the price of what it would be in Canada, even with the exchange. Combo was like 8 bucks.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
This was my impression too. It was fine, but didn’t match the hype. Same as any other fast food. I’m not a big fast food guy to begin with but I will say though it was half the price of what it would be in Canada, even with the exchange. Combo was like 8 bucks.

So, a combo in Canada would be about CA$500? :sarcasm:

:P

How did you like your trip to Arizona by the way?

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
All good except for the hockey team leaving part!

Thankfully the news leaked so fans had a chance to say their goodbyes.

My fourth time in Arizona (all previous times were in Scottsdale and this time in Tempe). I’ll be back. And so will the NHL.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
They're finishing up an In n Out up here at Lake Pleasant and Happy Valley. My diet may never recover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad