GDT: Arizona Coyotes @ Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
On our way to the BB&T hope the crowd is a little better than last game. And for the love of truckstops and applesauce score some goals, and don't take 8 penalties.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Per Coyotes beat writer Sarah McLellan (@azc_mclellan), D pairings tonight are OEL/Michalek, Yandle/Stone and Summers/Murphy. OEL/Murphy was at the center of the butt-kicking TBL gave us the other day and OEL/Michalek has been superb in the past.

Justin Hodgman is centering the 3rd line (Gagner and Korpikoski) and the 4th line is anyone's guess.

Good luck tonight, I love seeing the other Sunbelt teams.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
Maybe we win tonight and get over .500 but that still won't fill seats here. This team doesn't score any goals as a team and there is no sexy goal scoring player here with a lot of hype to promote and create some buzz around. No guy is bringing his date to see dump and chase offense and defensive battles or goaltender duels. I know i won't do it. I take my dates to heat games and that is far distant second to hockey as far as my favorite sport goes. This team needs a name. Mcdavid would be that and we would get league wide hype and we have that buzz to get people in those seats but sadly with Luongo, Montoya and our improved defense we are going to win enough games to be mediocre but not lottery bad and finally draft a superstar and fix this attendance thing. Winning isn't enough, its how we do it here.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Almost forgot that this starts an hour earlier because NA hasn't changed to winter time yet.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Can't wait for the other 37 or so home games this season where attendance will be brought up every time.

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
Have to wake up after five hours, but still have to watch at least the first period.

Hope we get some goals! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad