Arizona Coyotes circa 2024

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
With the selection of Soderstrom, I thought it'd be interesting to take a crack at how everything looks in a few years from now. Obviously a lot of this is based on projecting and can change.

Keller - Hayton - XXXX
XXXX - Dvorak - Schmaltz
Crouse - XXXX - Merkley?
Bunting? - Schnarr/Jenik - XXXX

OEL - Soderstrom
Chychrun - XXXX
Capobianco - Gross/Crotty

Prosvetov
Hill

That is a LOT of blanks. Biggest omissions are Galchenyuk, Hinostroza, and POJ, as I'm not sure any are here long term. Maybe POJ in place of Capo. Garland is a toss-up. Fischer may not even be a Coyote next month let alone 2024. Couple of important years coming up for Steenbergen too.

Soderstrom definitely looks good in this light. That RD depth is brutal.

Really need to add a young top 6 winger.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
With the selection of Soderstrom, I thought it'd be interesting to take a crack at how everything looks in a few years from now. Obviously a lot of this is based on projecting and can change.

Keller - Hayton - XXXX
XXXX - Dvorak - Schmaltz
Crouse - XXXX - Merkley?
Bunting? - Schnarr/Jenik - XXXX

OEL - Soderstrom
Chychrun - XXXX
Capobianco - Gross/Crotty

Prosvetov
Hill

That is a LOT of blanks. Biggest omissions are Galchenyuk, Hinostroza, and POJ, as I'm not sure any are here long term. Maybe POJ in place of Capo. Garland is a toss-up. Fischer may not even be a Coyote next month let alone 2024. Couple of important years coming up for Steenbergen too.

Soderstrom definitely looks good in this light. That RD depth is brutal.

Really need to add a young top 6 winger.
Look back 4 seasons ago. 3 players remain from the active roster; OEL, Connauton and Richardson. 3. Your roster is probably not far off.

Reactions: Name Nameless

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
Yeah I'd say that actually looks pretty good. There's a lot of turnover through four years of hockey with every team. You get your main guys, and then pull and plug as time goes on

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I predict major roster changes with even a minor infusion of additional payroll. Not all at once, but certainly several yrs down the road few of the current players could remain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad