@ Canadiens
@ Islanders
@ Rangers
@ Devils
@ Flyers
vs Avalanche
vs Sharks
vs Predators

How Do You Think The Arizona Coyotes Can Do In Their 1st 10 Games Of The Season?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Arizona Coyotes 1st 10 Games Of The Season:

vs Flyers
@ Senators
@ Canadiens
@ Islanders
@ Rangers
@ Devils
@ Flyers
vs Avalanche
vs Sharks
vs Predators

How Do You Think The Arizona Coyotes Can Do In Their 1st 10 Games Of The Season?

I see everyone here is optimistic. That is a tough road trip to start the year off, but I will say 3-4-3. I think that is best case, but it could be much uglier.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I see everyone here is optimistic. That is a tough road trip to start the year off, but I will say 3-4-3. I think that is best case, but it could be much uglier.

30% of the games will be overtime losses? Hoping for a 50% split of away gams, I see us as 4-6, winning against the Flyers, Islanders, Devils and Senators, losing to the rest. If we can beat the Sharks and Press at home, we could be 6-4

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
There's a good chance they can take advantage of some rusty defenses with skilled youth that don't know no better. I'll say 5-4-1. They did basically the same thing last season and won 5 in 10.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
It's a tough start so I'll go the same as Sniper said, 5-4-1.

I think/hope the team will come out hot like last year. Young guys trying to prove they belong on the team. For quite a few of them they'll know that the first 9 games is still just a try out and they'll be wanting to show that they deserve to stick around. And bigger than the record I think 90% of the games will be at least close and fun to watch.

Blubba Jenkins

Not that Insightful
May 30, 2008
NE Florida
We're going to be a young team, a big road trip isn't a bad way to start off the year. We might be able to catch some older teams off-guard.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00