Confirmed with Link: [ARI/TOR] Conor Timmins to Toronto for Curtis Douglas

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Curtis Douglas has been really bad with the Marlies this year and has fallen down the depth chart.

Always a chance he becomes a big 4C, but his skating still needs a lot of work and everything else has regressed a lot. We have other guys who have taken major steps forwards and I am not sure he beats them out other than being big.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Douglas has been really bad this year with the Marlies and I guess they needed a good RHD bet. That's my take.

Curtis Douglas has been really bad with the Marlies this year and has fallen down the depth chart.

Always a chance he becomes a big 4C, but his skating still needs a lot of work and everything else has regressed a lot. We have other guys who have taken major steps forwards and I am not sure he beats them out other than being big.

We're signing plugs like NAK because they hit and giving away a man mountain who would actually give us some balls up front for trash. A player who is 1 injury from retiring and is likely on waivers in a month

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
1669230785463.png

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Should be a good trade...at least until we might also have to risk losing him to waivers. Quite the timing on this move!

Pebble live

Oct 17, 2021
So last time we moved a big forward who "couldn't skate" it ended up being Mason Marchment.

I remember reading all the comments on here about how Marchment wasn't going to take the next step....lol and now we're trying to play Malgin in a bottom 6 role.

Douglas has struggled this season in the A. But we have no patience for these big guys who bring an element the leafs sorely need.

Dubas is a f***ing moron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad