Trade: [ARI/CAR] Robbie Anderson for 2024 6th and 2025 7th

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Wild the Panthers got anything of value for this dipshit.

Did he tell Wilks he was going to f*** his wife and nut in her eye too?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Figured they’d just get 1 pick. Keim seems to be overpaying on deals. Thought he gave up too much for brown. First was more than enough but didn’t he add an extra pick and get one back too?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Wild the Panthers got anything of value for this dipshit.

Did he tell Wilks he was going to f*** his wife and nut in her eye too?

There used to be some super homer Panthers fan on here a couple of years ago. I wish he was still around to see the Panthers falling apart. Guy wouldn't shut up the one year they were relevant and made the SB.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
There used to be some super homer Panthers fan on here a couple of years ago. I wish he was still around to see the Panthers falling apart. Guy wouldn't shut up the one year they were relevant and made the SB.
At least they're not the Jaguars.

That's all I got.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
How is ekwonu playing?
He can Screen a DE occasionally.. Run blocking he can be ok but Pass? I'll Take the training dummy.
I think he'll end up being Fine but... right now.. he's not there..
Also He doesn't know how to use a chipping TE . He's more of a project then I hoped on Pass protection.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He can Screen a DE occasionally.. Run blocking he can be ok but Pass? I'll Take the training dummy.
I think he'll end up being Fine but... right now.. he's not there..
Also He doesn't know how to use a chipping TE . He's more of a project then I hoped on Pass protection.
He was regarded as the best run blocker. But the more you trail the less effective he is if you are not running the ball. Cross was regarded as the best pass blockers. Run blocking needed work. So far he’s been solid in the run blocking. Pass blocker a few penalties this season.
Neal regarded as the best all around. Not as elite in either but the best blend at this point in time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad