Trade: [ARI/BAL] Marquise Brown and 100th OA for 23rd overall

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
And Hollywood Brown didn't pan out for the Ravens, not the game breaking receiver they thought he would be.
I don't know if it's that black and white. It was good enough pick, and he was a useful part of this offence.

I don't think we would've traded him if he still wanted to be here.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I get a kick out of Aqib Talib when he pronounces his name ‘Calimari’.

As for Murray himself, he’s shown flashes to be the guy but he’s crashed and burned the past few seasons down the stretch. Then that horrendous playoff game against the Rams where he did a pick six from his own end zone..
He’s shown he needs to mature and learn to stay in the moment. He quit at the end of their playoff game, and that’s absolutely unacceptable.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
He’s shown he needs to mature and learn to stay in the moment. He quit at the end of their playoff game, and that’s absolutely unacceptable.
He's tiny ,has to roll out because he can't see over the line ,and his size makes takes its toll end of the season , keep him in the pocket and win the game.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
don't blame hollywood (or any other WR for that matter) for not wanting to play under a system where they are the 4th option at best

if he can stop dropping so many passes he'll be a great addition for AZ

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
don't blame hollywood (or any other WR for that matter) for not wanting to play under a system where they are the 4th option at best

if he can stop dropping so many passes he'll be a great addition for AZ
Do players with drop problems ever really improve on that after being in the league a few seasons?

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
So Ravens did not sign any receivers in the free agency nor did they draft any. What’s up with that? Seems like the draft went well for them and they got some high value picks.. but still, their top 3 receivers got like 1 000 yards total last season. 🤔

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
So Ravens did not sign any receivers in the free agency nor did they draft any. What’s up with that? Seems like the draft went well for them and they got some high value picks.. but still, their top 3 receivers got like 1 000 yards total last season. 🤔
i can't envision many WRs wanting to play for the ravens. says a lot when your best WR wants out

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
It's a really weird offence, but they do have a top 3 TE in the league which highly works to their advantage. I assume they'll sign a Beasley/Landry type and hope that the TEs/RBs can contribute enough.

They went 14-2 with Brown/Snead/Roberts/Boykin, so it's definitely not the end of the world, especially if Bateman breaks out to some extent.

I'm completely fine with not drafting a day 3 receiver or whatever, and none of those guys would've contributed this year anyways, and we already have a ton of "development guys" like Duvernay/Wallace/Proche.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Yake

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Solid move for Arizona. Given D. Hop's recent issues, plus injuries on top of that they were desperate for another experienced WR. Seems like a fair trade for both tetams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad