How did Conroy do in year 1?

• Total voters

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

another Wolf start

congrats to Blake Coleman on being a good guy

Let's send these Coyotes off to Utah happy with one more late season road win at the Dome

for luck:

8dn4eu.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I got sucked into work on a day off because we're so short staffed.

I see we're getting our asses kicked.

Hopefully Coalman (cold as coal for bit now) and Weegs are playing but maybe they're not. They're running out of games.

Go Flam!!!!!!!!!!!

Took the dog out to pee while George was finishing the anthems. Came back to 2-0.

What the heck happened?

Maybe take him to poop next time :snide:

2 zip Yotes already

We velly velly bad

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Give me a 9-8 regulation loss. If there was ever a game not to walk out with a win, it’s this one
Yeah, was looking at the standings and it'd be a shame to go full flames and win out and jump 3 teams. Lose out and could be jumped by up to 3 teams. 5th to 11th worst club on the table.

Make it count fellas.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
The passing between Kadri and Kuzmenko on that goal is one of the best flames highlights of the year. Sublime.

Hrudey's saying Kadri has been the best forward on the team and it's hard to argue against it tbh.

And would it be fair to say Kuzmenko has the most offensive flair of any flames forward since Gaudreau and tkachuk?

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Next year I hope Oesterle-Okhotiuk is our number 1 pair that get 30 minutes a night.

THAT would be generational tanking.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I feel like it’s hard to hate on the Okhotiuk deal because it was a 5th and why not, but like, why not just bet on the guys in your system? Solovyov is already on par, if not better than him.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
The fact that Rooney was given a contract and Hunt has not been is hilarious to me. One is actually a very good 4th liner for todays game, and one is not.

NVM, Hunt is signed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad