Are you partial to the Quebec Nordiques?

Nylanders

Sep 17, 2014
Yep, and I say that as someone whose second favorite team is the Habs. I want to see the Battle of Quebec be reborn

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Yep, and I say that as someone whose second favorite team is the Habs. I want to see the Battle of Quebec be reborn

It would be nowhere near as hardcore as it was back in the 80's though, neither on nor off the ice (fistfights in the press box, families dismantled,etc).

Fun times...

Pistache

Mar 25, 2009
I am a Nordiques/Avalanche fan since 1978, their last year in the AMH.....even if Quebec had a new NHL franchise I will stay with the AVS as I have been leaving in Europe for 14 years......have been on this forum since 2003 under another nickname.

BTW AVS jersey is ugly....they should pay someone to change it completely.....with color violet instead of purple....

Pist

nanzenkills

Jan 31, 2007
Ontario, California
I am a Nordiques/Avalanche fan since 1978, their last year in the AMH.....even if Quebec had a new NHL franchise I will stay with the AVS as I have been leaving in Europe for 14 years......have been on this forum since 2003 under another nickname.

BTW AVS jersey is ugly....they should pay someone to change it completely.....with color violet instead of purple....

Pist

It's not purple now, it's burgundy. And violet is a lot closer to purple than burgundy is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad