Are you going to watch Saturday's matinée?

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Of course I will. If you're a fan, you watch, barring unforeseen circumstances of course. I have to work overtime for most of the game, but will be recording it and watching it after. Always tough to avoid hearing the score though. We could be last overall, but any team with Karlsson and the talent this team has, you watch. I would have hated to miss that Hemsky goal for example. Also rooting for the guys to make sure that pick we sent to Anaheim is as late as possible.

I'll be brewing beer, might listen to it on the radio but they suck so bad I doubt I'll make it through listening the entire game. One thing for certain, once they are officially out, they will go on a win streak..

I hope so. :)

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Back in the 1980s when Trudeau introduced the National Energy Plan, all the Big Rigs left Canada for the US. I'd like to see that happen here

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
We can't afford to bring up all these kids, pay them big league salaries, while sitting out guys making more money as well.

Sad reality.

...but what lesson does Smith get if he's not benched next game after his selfish penalty last nite? What is the cost to team morale and accountability? IMO the Sens can afford to sit Smith and bring up Bingo for a game or two. A few $ is worth it to send a message to the team. Phillips should sit too, for the rest of the season, and the next season, and then the one after that.

I had a dog once. And after awhile I was able to train him NOT to roll over :naughty:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
As disappointing as the season has been, the answer for any true fan is yes. Now, in my case I'll be at work, but otherwise I would be watching it if I was off :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad