Are you going to watch Saturday's matinée?

ffayyca

Nov 6, 2010
I remember after the afternoon win in Winnipeg, someone jokingly said we won't win night games from now on. Did it become true?

Senafan

May 17, 2013
Probably going to check the auto show out instead. Might check the score on my phone but that's about it.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
finish work at 230 will do a 40 min jog/run/sprint to get home in time to watch it, SENZ4LYFE

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
I finish an exam a few hours before the puck drops. Will definitely stay home during the evening to watch this. I'm still excited to watch the games.

Cheapseats

Cigars N F-Bombs
Mar 2, 2004
I'll be brewing beer, might listen to it on the radio but they suck so bad I doubt I'll make it through listening the entire game. One thing for certain, once they are officially out, they will go on a win streak..

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If I'm awake, heck yes! Even when this team is a trainwreck, I'll be watching.

Unfortunately, I work overnights, so to see that game, I'd have to be up for around 20 hours straight by the start time to see it (if I take a "nap", it turns into a 7 hour snooze and I'd wake up like 10 minutes after the game ends...every freakin time :rant: ).

eyeno

Jul 16, 2010
hellooooooooooooooo

If you are not going to watch cause you say they suck or there brutal shame on you.Your not a true hockey fan or your a band wagon *******,get off this site and jump on The Leaf Band Wagon and stay there till Ottawa gets things straightened out then come back, talk about losers wow.

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
Yes. Despite their extremely poor performance lately, pretty soon I won't have the opportunity to watch them again for roughly 6 months. I'm just praying for a more successful season in 2014-2015.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Yessir.

There are many reasons to watch. I've only seen 2 full games with Hemmer playing, you can bet a friend if Lehner will let in more or less than 5 goals, and everyone loves some good Phillips pointing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad