Are We Done With This Eklund Crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Lunatic

Garry Valk said:
I read the papers today. Even bought the *shudder* National Post, to read his article. And to no avail.

So:

a) Eklund, you owe me about $1.75 for the papers.

and

b) can we finally stop talking about this guy?

Sadly, your post will likely get taken down by some of the hockey Nazis. Eklund is the most entertaining thing related to hockey. He's more entertaining than the NHL itself. Notice how the guy doesn't even mention anything about the article one day after promising it would be published in all the papers? Almost as funny as him reporting the NHL and NHLPA agreed to a deal in pronciple almost every weekend. Its mind boggling how anyone could be left on that crappy blog who believes a word he says. Then again, there are quite a few Goodenow fans here, so the gullibility shouldn't surprise me. Good O'l Eklund, lying since the day he was born probably. The worst part is, he's making tons of money through the google ads on his site and the so-called Tsunami reliefe funds he's been accepting. Any doubts its all Eklund relief?

Garry Valk

Feb 27, 2002
thedrivefortwentyfive.blogspot.com
Crazy Lunatic said:
Sadly, your post will likely get taken down by some of the hockey Nazis. Eklund is the most entertaining thing related to hockey. He's more entertaining than the NHL itself. Notice how the guy doesn't even mention anything about the article one day after promising it would be published in all the papers? Almost as funny as him reporting the NHL and NHLPA agreed to a deal in pronciple almost every weekend. Its mind boggling how anyone could be left on that crappy blog who believes a word he says. Then again, there are quite a few Goodenow fans here, so the gullibility shouldn't surprise me. Good O'l Eklund, lying since the day he was born probably. The worst part is, he's making tons of money through the google ads on his site and the so-called Tsunami reliefe funds he's been accepting. Any doubts its all Eklund relief?

I think his blog is hialrious. It's the next best thing to David Lee Roth when he goes on a rant. This Eklund stuff makes me piss my pants. And anyone who doesn't laugh at it by now is living under a rock.

If he's a journalist, then I'm Mike Brophy.

buce

Jan 25, 2005
Toronto
Garry Valk said:
I read the papers today. Even bought the *shudder* National Post, to read his article. And to no avail.

So:

a) Eklund, you owe me about $1.75 for the papers.

and

b) can we finally stop talking about this guy?

Are you telling me that a legitimate newspaper picked up his article?

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
Garry Valk said:
Thanks for the assistance bud, but I didn't refer to a blog - I referred to a person who's been posting for years.

Blogger, blog. It's semantics. Bottom line is that there's a rule in place to prevent posts about unsubtantiated rumours, so this entire thread is moot.

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
Garry Valk said:
What's the rumour? I'm posting about an individual. Not sure what your train of reason is here.

If you seriously haven't figured it out yet from my posts and half a dozen from other people, it's not even worth my time to spell this out for you. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad