Are the New Jersey Devils the most Average team of all-time

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
This is nuts...

V6DuwaS.png

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
How many stanley cup do the average team have?

Probably close to zero. The 2012 Los Angeles Kings were probably the most average team to win a SC in the modern era.

hIQlRTY.png

But even they had above average goaltending, defense, and penalty kill. below average offense. they were not average across the board like the Devils.

Reactions: vancityluongo

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
WOW, they're certainly....decent, almost....above average....not quite though, but they're not....bad, they're just not....great, I mean,.... they're not good either, but definitely definitely pretty good or like around average, which is good I guess....kinda

MrThomas

Oct 31, 2017
Moscow
You cant be avarage. Better to be the worst or the best. I would rather choke for a couple of years and then build a dynasty

The Joker

Feb 25, 2011
You cant be avarage. Better to be the worst or the best. I would rather choke for a couple of years and then build a dynasty

So like the Edmonton Oilers or Buffalo Sabres or Arizona Coyotes?

Back to topic, had to laugh out loud reading that stat line. Pretty incredible really ..

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo

Devils were awful last year and now are average, we have got a young squad that's improving. It's a good sign. Guys like Hischier, Bratt, Bucher, etc are only going to get better. Now it's up to Shero to keep improving the team though clutch FA signing, trades and the draft.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Not sure how those both can be true when they are league average in GA and above average in PK

forwards also can have an impact on those things. The results have been average, but the talent level of our defenders are below average in my opinion. Only Vatanen and Severson are legit top4 guys.

MrThomas

Oct 31, 2017
Moscow
So like the Edmonton Oilers or Buffalo Sabres or Arizona Coyotes?

Back to topic, had to laugh out loud reading that stat line. Pretty incredible really ..

Yeah BUT devils should get the number one pick Dahlin. Now when they are average they will be the average forever. I hope they lose more so they can win :)

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad