Are the Blues Headed for a Fall?

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Doesn't he want to play in the NY metro area? If so, I doubt the Devils or Islanders will want to pay much bc they're looking at rebuilds and may as well try to get him in free agency (unless they can buy low). The Rangers may be interested but if the Blues ask too much, they will probably wait until free agency too. (They probably will want to pay with picks, though, which Blues fans seem to want, since they want to contend.) I think if he goes, the Blues will get back a rental price, maybe a bit more, but not a lot more.

That is a rumor created by NY fans. The only thing Shattenkirk has said is that he wouldn't resign in Edmonton

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Rebound, freezing the puck, handling the puck, etc. all play a role. I know all Jets goalies are terrible shot suppressors especially Pavelec lol (Hellebuyck is improving a lot though). Allen is far better at handling and moving the puck compared to Hutton, but Hutton is better at tracking and freezing (Probably learned from Rinne).

Thank you.....I learn something new every day on this site.

CrypTic

Oct 2, 2013
That is a rumor created by NY fans. The only thing Shattenkirk has said is that he wouldn't resign in Edmonton

Good to know. I'd still be wary if I were teams far from the NY Metro area. (Maybe I feel like that bc some players who want to be on the East Coast do not like the West Coast and its travel at all.) Rental prices aren't always bad for the selling team, though. Look at Miller for the Blues. Sometimes teams pay more bc they can't afford to add a good player except at the TDL and they want to push for a deep run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad