Are the Avs a good trade partner to acquire Eric Staal? Discuss...

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
O'Reilly didn't embarrass the Avalanche and we wouldn't trade a left wing for a centre. Pass.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Is this suggesting Ryan O'Reilly for Éric Staal?

Oh I didn't get that far, just Eric Staal playing for the Avalanche.

O'Reilly didn't embarrass the Avalanche and we wouldn't trade a left wing for a centre. Pass.

Wait, what? Isn't O'Reilly a natural center? And money aside, you wouldn't snap that trade? What? Apparently I have no idea what's going on out there.

aWardAvs

Oct 8, 2014
Oh I didn't get that far, just Eric Staal playing for the Avalanche.

Wait, what? Isn't O'Reilly a natural center? And money aside, you wouldn't snap that trade? What? Apparently I have no idea what's going on out there.

Yeah he's a natural center and only plays wing because the Avs have a surplus, also he has excellent chemistry as a winger with Duchene.

aWardAvs

Oct 8, 2014

You from colorado? In colorado the embarrassment to the organization was all the papers could talk about. Asking for more money, accepting an offer sheet from calgary forcing the team to pay you what you wanted, and then holding out for even more money at the beginning of the season looks really good to an organization. So much so that it was one of the few and very rare instances that a team took a player to arbitration. At least that what was talked about in Colorado. Who knows though...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad