GDT: April 5: the Objectively Super-Fun Kraken (31-31-13) at the Objectively Unlikeable Ducks (25-47-4), 7pm PDT

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Hey someone beat me to the punch,but anyways hope the Kraken Win this...As the Kraken sit they are numero nove for the draft position...hope they Win the Lottery but for now there is a game to Win...hope the youngsters perform well and have good games,all of them

Looks like C Fleury is in for A Larsson who's away for famiglia matters

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
JT Brown played with Getzlaf...didn't know that

Is Gibson injured cause L Dostal sure has played a lot of games lately

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Anaheim are trying to build a good young team and as I see it they are lacking on the RWing and RDefense...but thave some interesting prospects about to debut...Cutter Gauthier son of Sean Gauthier the Canadian netminder who saw 1 NHL in his career spent mostly in the Minor Leagues and Europe

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I wonder if Hakstol is looking over his shoulder...the injuries that ruined this season like year 1 isn't on him

Never liked Zegras like to see someone pop him in the mouth

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
I wonder what's going on in the booth whereby Piper and Alison are doing the period highlights.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I wonder what's going on in the booth whereby Piper and Alison are doing the period highlights.
What do you mean?Maybe they don't bring back the "English" guy he's bore and a snore...I like the Scot though think his name is Tom Glasgow...I wonder if his parents are from Edinburgh

I hope Vegas loses their UFA's this year...meaning Stephenson and Marchessault cause they are always going to Circumvent the Cap cause they print money in Vegas

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Watching the Caitlin/Paige show at the moment (quite a show!) but glad to see that Wright scored another goal.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
What do you mean?Maybe they don't bring back the "English" guy he's bore and a snore...I like the Scot though think his name is Tom Glasgow...I wonder if his parents are from Edinburgh

Usually they cut to the studio for intermission highlights - I've never seen them cut to the dressing room hallway for that.

I'm not watching the Mariners tonight but I wonder if the intermission coincided with the end of the Mariners game.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
As bummed as I am that we are winning these meaningless games, I am thrilled that Shane is starting to find his groove.
For sure

Wish someone in San Diego would make a call for an NHL Expansion team the city deserves it after the NFL and NBA left Town...what next the Padres leaving too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad