GDT: April 13 - Oklahoma City Barons @ Abbotsford Heat [2:00pm - Snet 360]

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
okcabb_zpsf725c5ff.jpg

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!
good_news_everyone.png

IT'S ANOTHER NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME!!

Lineups from Friday:

Heat

Reinhart - Street - Jones
Baertschi - Knight - Miller
Klimchuk - Locke - Olson
Bancks - Hathaway - Jooris

O'Brien - Smith
Kulak - Arsene
Davies - LaFranchise

Ortio

Hanowski was sent down after the Flames/Jets game and will be in the lineup against the Barons

Barons

Horak - Stretch - A. Miller
Combs - Khaira - C. Hamilton
K. Jones - C. Jones - Ford
Fyten - Ewanyk - Chase

Nurse - Fedun
Davidson - Hunt
Oesterle - Musil

Bachman

Horak was recalled for the Oilers final game and likely will not be back for Sunday afternoon

Last edited:

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Looking forward to this one. I haven't seen any Heat games yet, so will be my first chance to see a few of these guys, and looking forward to seeing Klimchuk

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
So whose spot in the line up does Hanowski take? I'm going to guess Hathaway, since Miller is having some success on that 2nd line lately.
Too bad we didn't have David Jones in the line up, 4 guys named Jones in one game would have to be a record! Imagine them all on the same team with Seth & Martin Jones. Would love to listen to that play by play :laugh:

Also - Dean Arsene & Brady Lamb are not listed in the contract thread, what is their status for next year?

Last edited:

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
This is Klimchuck's second AHL game, right?
And can someone tell me directly if Gaudreau/Arnold are eligible to play in the AHL playoffs? I have heard a lot of mixed answers.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This is Klimchuck's second AHL game, right?
And can someone tell me directly if Gaudreau/Arnold are eligible to play in the AHL playoffs? I have heard a lot of mixed answers.
If Klimchuk dresses, yes.

Gaudreau and Arnold are not available for the AHL playoffs. They would have had to sign for next year and ATOs this year to be eligible.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
for our American friends, this game will also be on the NHL Network south of the border!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
the Barons sent a bunch of guys down today as the Oilers season is officially done. I am unsure if any will be in the lineup this afternoon.

• 04/13/2014 Anton Lander (C) Oklahoma City ADD Returned on loan from Edmonton (NHL)
  • 04/13/2014 Oscar Klefbom (D) Oklahoma City ADD Returned on loan from Edmonton (NHL)
  • 04/13/2014 Roman Horak (C) Oklahoma City ADD Returned on loan from Edmonton (NHL)
  • 04/13/2014 Steve Pinizzotto (RW) Oklahoma City ADD Returned on loan from Edmonton (NHL)
  • 04/13/2014 Tyler Pitlick (RW) Oklahoma City ADD Returned on loan from Edmonton (NHL)
  • 04/13/2014 Will Acton (C) Oklahoma City ADD Returned on loan from Edmonton (NHL)

Aug 3, 2010
Who can the Flames send down after tonight's game against Vancouver?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Who can the Flames send down after tonight's game against Vancouver?
Granlund (when cleared to play)
Billins
Breen
Cundari (to the Wolves)
MacDonald (subject to waivers)

I think everyone else has been sent back down already.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Incredible pressure there for 2 long shifts by the Heat, turned into a drawn penalty. PP coming up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad