GDT: Apr 9 - Kings @ Flames [7pm - SNW] - WIN AND WE ARE IN! v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
tumblr_naiw6lqzKF1r0xwbpo1_500.gif

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
As finals approach, I have no choice but to watch this game at the U of C library. I don't know if I'll be able to hold back jumping/screaming when we score.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I don't know whether or not I'm going to like the fact that I've come around to liking some Vancouver posters after tonight. At least it won't be as awkward as when I dated a Canucks fan. That made 2004 difficult.

It's okay, I dated a Blackhawks fan for 3 years and am currently dating a Rangers fan.

Talk about shooting myself in the foot much.

giphy.gif

St Wardo

Registered Prophet
Oct 16, 2013
New Brunswick
There's this .gif I'm thinking of, but I don't exactly remember it that well....

I think it had the ship from Star Wars, Millenial Eagle? and it was flying around in the sky and doing flips and cool stuff. and the camera was following it. It was really cool. Someone should post it!

May 27, 2012
Earth
There's this .gif I'm thinking of, but I don't exactly remember it that well....

I think it had the ship from Star Wars, Millenial Eagle? and it was flying around in the sky and doing flips and cool stuff. and the camera was following it. It was really cool. Someone should post it!

anigif_enhanced-2906-1417192580-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad