GDT: Apr. 15, 2013| Flyers at Canadiens| 7:30 p.m. ET PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I'm not even worried. **** happens. Last time we were blown out we went on a great run.

We do have to start playing well going into the playoffs and get our swagger back. Going to need it against the Leafs. ;)

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
I thought Toronto was supposed to be doing the second half slide. Oh what cruel fate have the Hockey Gods conjured up for us poor Habs fans!

bdawg1989*

Molson should payback every honest worker who spent a ******** of money to watch this pathetic performance, cant even call that hockey.

The only + :
Gallagher

Rest of the team SUCKS.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Rough night for Gorges. Twice he's given up the puck and it's in the net 2 seconds later.

They should be playing Weber until Diaz is ready, his defense is more NHl ready than Beaulieu.

Habtchum*

Worst case scenario now...

Leafs finishes 4th and Habs, 5th........

Laffs won again tonite. Bruins gonna have 1 game in hand and only one poity behind.

The Habs are hitting the wall at the very worst time.

Therrien better shuffles his lines tomorrow. Ryder MUST play on one of the top two lines.

Call back Tinordi and Stortini.

Dec 2, 2010
Rough night for Gorges. Twice he's given up the puck and it's in the net 2 seconds later.

They should be playing Weber until Diaz is ready, his defense is more NHl ready than Beaulieu.
They're at the same level. Kaberle maybe. Tinordi would be a good option right now.

rwb

Jan 28, 2013
Loving more yours.

I'm honestly not worried at all. I know what this team is capable of.

These games mean nothing, and unfortunately, the team is playing like it.

That's on the coaching as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad