GDT: Apr. 15, 2013| Flyers at Canadiens| 7:30 p.m. ET PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
Gionta wasn't on the last PP. I hope this is a trend. He's just horrible. How can you lose that give and go by Eller. Stinks.

HF-Addict

Feb 26, 2004
Wow good thing Giroux barely misses. and is dreweski(sp?) always this bad. This period is the first i watch since the trade deadline...

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Couturier looks like he is hauling a piano out there, his skating is worse than it was in junior.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
Habs are tight and messed up mentally.

Philly is loose... their season is done.

Miss Emelin (obviously) and even Army's grit and humour.

MB and his brain trust are taking notes.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I need to repeat it!!! The Flyers are playing with 4 D and the habs can't take advantage of it....The Coaches have not doing well as well today.... TIMEOUT!!!!

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Time for some perspective, guys.

We lost to Toronto on a night of extremely bad goaltending, but we played a good game regardless. The game right before that, we blew out the Sabres (a thorn in our side this season) and we were on top of the world.

Lose this game and it's 2 losses in a row. Two! Does it really make sense to say the sky is falling after two bad losses? And we haven't even lost yet. I'm still confident we can win this game.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Time for some perspective, guys.

We lost to Toronto on a night of extremely bad goaltending, but we played a good game regardless. The game right before that, we blew out the Sabres (a thorn in our side this season) and we were on top of the world.

Lose this game and it's 2 losses in a row. Two! Does it really make sense to say the sky is falling after two bad losses? And we haven't even lost yet. I'm still confident we can win this game.

You must be new here. :laugh: Imagine if we go on a 5 game losing streak like Ottawa did.

Analyzer*

Not enough thread bans.

Et Le But is terrible :sarcasm:

Galchenyuk shows some emotion. I likey

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
LOL, EVERYONE does that. That's what fans do. You do it all the time too. I'd go ahead and bet half your Gionta and Bouillon bashing is with the benefit of replays.

And yes we are the best :naughty:

No don't do that at all, I bash after I see the play - it's silly otherwise. Which is why you shouldn't do it ;)

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
So... wait... we have 2 hits in the game, and 2 dirty hits. Wow. Awesome.

(dirty is a strong word btw--it looks bad, close to the boards, but I don't think it's that bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad