Post-Game Talk: Apathetic GDT. One hour to game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Call is confirmed ... not stands .... and our broadcast team can't understand what happened.

Rule 78.5Disallowed Goals – Apparent goals shall be disallowed by theReferee and the appropriate announcement made by the PublicAddress Announcer for the following reasons:

(vi)
When the puck has entered the net after making contact with anattacking player’s stick that is above the height of the crossbar.Where the puck makes contact with the stick is the determiningfactor. See 37.3(g).

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Willy Daunic =
the-home-depot-paint-buckets-lids-05glhd2-64_1000.jpg

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
I just thought he made contact below the crossbar is all. It’s ok I’m over it now.
McCarron is 6'6 without skates. The crossbar is somewhere around mid to lower third of the crest when he is fairly upright. He hit it around top of crest / just below armpit level.

They talk about Bedard because the other thing to talk about in the league isn't going to get talked about by team broadcast crews until maybe February 6th.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I'm thinking that they tie it up. Then go down 2 - 1. Stays that way until 74 is pulled and a EN goal is given up to end the game, 3 - 1.

We'll see. I have no money on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad