OT: Anywhere to play 'drop-in' ball hockey in Ottawa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexytime

Apr 17, 2009
Ottawa
Was just curious if there's any place that has 'drop-in' ball hockey in Ottawa. My cousin just arrived from Germany and he would really like to play some hockey so I'm trying to see if there's any places in Ottawa or a team that is willing to take on 2 players for one of their games by Friday. I remember the boys and girls club would have this, but its been a while since I went there so I'm not sure. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa
The Ottawa Met has regular drop in ball hockey games for free on weeknights. Forget which night though. Check their website!

P.S. I know this is a few years late but it's a good topic that should have more replies!

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I play at the tennis court with Sens Nation..Works good, not rough, so the ball doesn't jump. Also lights there for when it's dark

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
There's a place a few buddies and i go on Mondays. Small gym but a good group of guys. Message me if u wanna know!

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
More info in this thread:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1474321

Should also mention a great option are tournaments if you're not looking to commit to a league. HTBHL usually runs one every few months (sometimes co-ed, sometimes men's). A full day of games, usually a Saturday. I believe the one they ran with the Ottawa Senators was 2-day. Though they have run draft tournaments in the past you can almost always assemble your own team (or be placed as an individual if you prefer). Check their website/follow on facebook to know when the next tournament pops up, space usually fills pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad