OT: Anything Goes 41

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Tested positive for covid again last week, and still tested positive today. Here's to more working from home.

Thankfully not as bad as my first time, which is very likely due to being fully up on my vaccination and boosters. Keep your boosters going, folks.

Apparently losing one's taste is no longer a thing, as none of my family that also got covid this time around lost their's. Makes me even more annoyed at permanently losing it in 2020. Damn virus couldn't have mutated away from destroying taste and smell earlier, too?
Permanent taste loss would really take some enjoyment out of life.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I’ve never been through an earthquake. Can only imagine what that’s like. I hope those people get help.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Sadly, the death toll has risen dramatically in Syria/Turkey and will continue to rise

Aftershocks including a 7.5 a few hours ago has caused additional buildings to collapse.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Anyone here ever done their own body work on a car? I bought an old Cherokee XJ and it has some classic rocker panel rust. I am an average welder at best.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Hi all, been lurking for a while, decided to start posting regularly.

I've been a fan since the 90s. Hope that the Hawks get Bedard this summer.
Hello newbie.

First and only thing you need to know is that I'm THE poster here and what I say goes.

If some posters, particularly the "moderators", say otherwise, just know that their disloyalty will not go unpunished.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Hello newbie.

First and only thing you need to know is that I'm THE poster here and what I say goes.

If some posters, particularly the "moderators", say otherwise, just know that their disloyalty will not go unpunished.
45649E65-A97A-4CFE-8F40-70CD3D6334FF.gif

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Went to the WM Open Friday and it was a blast. I am a big golf fan so seeing 19 of the top 20 in person was very cool. They were so close! And to watch them in person you pick up more than on TV so I have a couple things for the range.

Also it is very well run. Lots of porta potties, refreshment stands, shopping, there were no waits for shuttles to parking. Great weather and great day with lots of fan had. I will definitely do that again next year.

Reactions: Giovi and Mrfenn92

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Probably not the most appropriate place to mention this but I do kind of care about you Internet strangers in a unique way…

Last night at a very popular place of business in Chicago 3 girls OD’d and were VERY close to dying. I don’t want to get into anything more specific than that, but bottom line is cocaine is not a safe drug to use anymore. It was never fully safe but now the chances of it having high quantities of fentanyl, if not being mostly fentanyl, are a lot higher than what it (anecdotally) used to be.

Stay away from cocaine. Now more than ever. Tell people you know to stay away. It’s so commonly used in Chicago and I’d hate to see more of what happened last night.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Probably not the most appropriate place to mention this but I do kind of care about you Internet strangers in a unique way…

Last night at a very popular place of business in Chicago 3 girls OD’d and were VERY close to dying. I don’t want to get into anything more specific than that, but bottom line is cocaine is not a safe drug to use anymore. It was never fully safe but now the chances of it having high quantities of fentanyl, if not being mostly fentanyl, are a lot higher than what it (anecdotally) used to be.

Stay away from cocaine. Now more than ever. Tell people you know to stay away. It’s so commonly used in Chicago and I’d hate to see more of what happened last night.
Bar by me had five guys fall off barstools a few weeks ago in Mount Greenwood. It's no joke.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Reactions: Behn Wilson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad