Anyone want Tix for tomorrow's game?

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
Hey guys, I got my season seats up for sale for tomorrow's game. I can't go but I'm willing to sell the pair for $30. Its in Sec 408, Row G, Seats 1 and 2. Message me if you're interested. I will send the tickets via my Ducks Account on Ticketmaster. Electronic Form.

Ducksgo*

Hey guys, I got my season seats up for sale for tomorrow's game. I can't go but I'm willing to sell the pair for $30. Its in Sec 408, Row G, Seats 1 and 2. Message me if you're interested. I will send the tickets via my Ducks Account on Ticketmaster. Electronic Form.

I will buy them. Can I buy em just off the website? Or how can I get the money to you?

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
Sold them in the morning yesterday and forgot to come on here and tell you guys. My bad. Glad to see at least one person is interested. In the future if there are any games I would be selling, I will send them to the buyer's email via the Ducks Account on Ticketmaster (you can "send to a friend") and accept the payment via Paypal as a gift.

Ducksgo*

Sold them in the morning yesterday and forgot to come on here and tell you guys. My bad. Glad to see at least one person is interested. In the future if there are any games I would be selling, I will send them to the buyer's email via the Ducks Account on Ticketmaster (you can "send to a friend") and accept the payment via Paypal as a gift.

You have really good seats and 30 bucks for those is a rocking good deal.

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
Thanks! I just wish the Ducks shot twice on my end. Yeah I think its fair. Face value on each ticket is $22 but I know after putting them on Stubhub or eBay and all the fees and everything its just better if I charge a cheaper rate to know for sure that they are sold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad