OT: Anyone use ticketmaster.com/mapleleafs ?

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
I just bought some tickets to the Marlies game tomorrow that were delivered via ticketmaster/mapleleafs... and it's showing the tickets in My Events section but it has no option to show them or print them.... anyone?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I have tickets to that game as well. They send you e-tickets, essentially a barcode that you have on your phone that they scan upon entry, at least that's what I got and did for a Leafs game back in March as well. I believe they do give you an option to go pick up the tickets at will call as well if you prefer. As far as I could tell printing wasn't an option I could find, nor emailing the physical ticket to me.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Thanks for the response. After doing a lot of googling I found out MLSE no longer does print at home tickets, and you have to download their app to have the tickets scannable on your phone, just like you mentioned. Thanks again

Reactions: Anthrax442

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Thanks for the response. After doing a lot of googling I found out MLSE no longer does print at home tickets, and you have to download their app to have the tickets scannable on your phone, just like you mentioned. Thanks again

Good on MLSE.

You should be able to access the tickets through the Ticketmaster app. I'm going tonight and that's where I got mine.

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
For future reference, you don't need the app either. You can just login via the web browser on your phone and there should be an option to show the QR code as well.

But the app works too. Personally, I just don't like to install apps if I don't have to.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
I have always done my Ticketmaster tickets using Google Wallet.

Quick and easy way to handle everything.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
All you need is the barcode, doesn't matter if it's on an app, a browser or a screenshot. Make sure your screen brightness is at its highest when you show your barcode.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
All you need is the barcode, doesn't matter if it's on an app, a browser or a screenshot. Make sure your screen brightness is at its highest when you show your barcode.
It can make a difference. I took a screenshot of my ticket for game 3 Leafs/Bruins and when I got my barcode zapped at the gate the guy asked me where the rest of my ticket was because it was cutting off the top of it. Even though the barcode worked I had to log into my account and bring up the ticket to show the whole thing. Never had that issue at any other game but it happened that night

Borschevsky

Aug 9, 2005
While technically true, I remember it stating somewhere they specifically do not allow screenshots

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
While technically true, I remember it stating somewhere they specifically do not allow screenshots
Screenshots can be easily shared.
They want you to transfer the tickets to ensure only one will be used.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad