Anyone looking for a break from the HFNHL or an assistant GM?

KeziaTML

Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
Hey guys,

My name is Lee, I've a relatively newly registered user but I've been visiting hockey forums on a regular basis for over 7 years.

I'm looking to see if anyone needs an Assistant GM or looking to find an out for the league and I feel that I would be the best candidate. I'm very active, having over 20000 posts in my time on hockey related forums. I'm online every day (not an exaggeration) and I fully commit myself to these types of things. I'm involved in a couple of other Keeper leagues, my most recent being the BBKL. I've been there for 2 weeks (today actually) and have 160 posts and have made 8 trades rebuilding a decimated franchise.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss it further on MSN. I can be reached at the following address:

[email protected]

Thanks!
~Lee

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Writing a big HFNHL season preview feature and posting it would go a long way in proving you could be a good GM.

KeziaTML

Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
I am still interested in this and I am looking into what Dempsey said, I'm just trying to figure out where to begin. Expect to hear something within a week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad