Anyone else prefer the vintage jerseys?

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
20131209_Stadium_Series_Jersey_003_pg_slide.jpg

You mean those?

They are not too bad, still miles better than the baby blue ****.

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
20131209_Stadium_Series_Jersey_003_pg_slide.jpg

You mean those?

They are not too bad, still miles better than the baby blue ****.

I just got the Crosby 3rd jersey for Christmas. Complete surprise from my wife.

I actually got the Geno stadium series last year. I love that style as well. It sounds like I am in the minority here, but I would be all for making both of these the main jersey. I think that Stadium Series style would be a sweet road jersey.

londonHK

Feb 27, 2014
Yeah, the shiny Vegas gold jerseys were nice - but the current 3rds are just amazing.

The way the Penguins are pushing them I think they'll replace the beige ones in a season or two.

Yeah, they're barely trying to hide their intentions at this point (I thought the Crosby/Malkin magazine cover with them in the thirds was as clear an indication as any). I'd be surprised if they didn't become the home jerseys by the beginning of the next season. When that announcement happens, I'm promptly "upgrading" my current Crosby home jersey to the new homes!

H382

Oct 20, 2006
I actually like the Stadium Series Jersey. I could do without the "chromey" logo, but as far as how it looks, I think it's sharp.

I got a Maatta 3rd for Christmas this year.. Favorite gift by far.

Old Gregg

I'm Old Gregg!!
Apr 13, 2010
so glad the pens are gonna wear these against the bruins in march. i'm sure their GDT will have some nice commentary on we copied "their" colors. :laugh:

My wife and I are driving from Ontario to watch this game and the one against Detroit on the Sunday. We plan on buying a 3rd jersey when we are down there. I can't wait!

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Yeah, vegas gold, beige, bland yellow, or whatever you want to call it, it has run its course.

Time to switch back to the Pittsburgh gold/yellow.

H382

Oct 20, 2006
The original shiny Vegas gold wasn't that bad, imo.. Wasn't being used by anyone else, but this Edge beige **** is terrible.

s401790574270983387_p159_i1_w996.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad