Anyone else get free tickets to a Sens game at Smoke's Poutinerie today?

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
What's the deal with Smoke's anyways? You'd think as a POUTINE joint they'd make good fries but they are some of the worst I've ever come across. The smoked meat and gravy and all that other crap are AAA ingredients but somehow they screw up the most improtant and basic ingredient. Its like being a coffee shop with terrible coffee but good sandwiches and icey drinks.

Droc

Classless
Jul 17, 2010
In my house.
What's the deal with Smoke's anyways? You'd think as a POUTINE joint they'd make good fries but they are some of the worst I've ever come across. The smoked meat and gravy and all that other crap are AAA ingredients but somehow they screw up the most improtant and basic ingredient. Its like being a coffee shop with terrible coffee but good sandwiches and icey drinks.

Agreed. The toppings are awesome, but the fries and gravy are disgusting.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I clicked the link to try to win free tickets because of the snafu with the poutine place. I don't live anywhere near that place, but I will always try to win free tickets.

WilderPegasus*

It's not free when you have to smoke a little poutinerie if you know what I mean. :naughty:

ToastCharger

Jul 9, 2011
Ottawa
Great idea. My 3 friends and I all got free tickets to the Caps game on the 29th, thanks. :handclap:

Exactly this. Got there around 11:45, had three people tell me tickets were gone. My buddies and I checked it out ourselves since we took a 30-minute bus trip for it, and got Sens vs. Caps tickets for the each of us! Woo!

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Poutinerie ?

if-i-have-to-explain...you-.gif

;) Silly Americans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad